Intellectual Property and Copyright
Unless otherwise stated AND owns, or is licensed to use, the intellectual property, including copyright, of all content on AND’s websites.
Use of content
You may view and print pages from the websites for your own use, subject to the restrictions below.
You are not permitted to:
– Commercialise AND’s content. This includes providing training or consulting services to third parties for a fee.
– Republish material from AND’s website (including republication on another website), without prior approval and appropriate acknowledgement.
– Share material from the Member Area of AND’s website outside of your organisation or with non-member organisations.
– Redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter and other marketing materials).
– Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website, without prior approval and appropriate acknowledgement.
You may seek approval for use of information outside of these terms by contacting us.
While every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on this site is up-to-date and accurate, Syntelo makes no warranty about its accuracy or completeness.
To the extent permitted by law, Syntelo, its directors, officers, employees and agents exclude all liability (whether in negligence or otherwise) for: Any error or inaccuracy in, or omission from, the site; and any loss or damage suffered by any person, directly or indirectly, through use of the site, including reliance upon the information contained on the site, and any decisions made based on its content.
Privacy & Security