We offer printing services
You probably created your business architecture around it. We all did, once upon a time. With stand-alone pieces of equipment that were best of breed. Printers, copiers, paper. And toner, another story all of its own. Even the once-upon-a-time fax machine. Each working part required its own handler, its own invoice stream, and, over time, created its own little cluster headache.
And then, overnight, the business of business changed. Skype happened. Web conferencing happened. The Paperless Office happened. The IT Guy arrived, fresh off the boat from Nerdville. The business battleground moved onto email. A weird IT-in-the-sky Cloud started gathering. People started talking about yet another Industrial Revolution, with AI, IA, IoT, Bots, and all the other evil little abbreviations designed to Take Our Jobs Away. Fear of the unknown business landscape kept even the cleverest business folk hanging onto their familiar business comfort zones… even though those zones had become more than a little uncomfortable. But Physical Infrastructure, whether we all liked it or not, had become obsolete.
We’re here to make the unknown known. ‘Things’ everywhere are getting more intuitive and super intelligent. Except for those pesky old-style printers, copiers and other log-jammers that still need feeding and hand-holding. At Syntelo, we have made it our business to know where business is headed, and translate and interpret that journey into a smarter, more streamlined, simplified experience for you, our customer. We design and customise suites of smart, connnected equipment and services around your needs, and then we adapt and grow them with you. Off The One Invoice. And one point of contact.
Cloud Print Infrastructure.
There’s an awful lot of Cloud in your Blue Sky future. Better get used to that limitless server in the sky and its 24/7 IoT conversations with your office equipment back on planet earth. We’ll be talking about it a lot. You will too, eventually. And honestly, once you leverage IoT tech, it’ll be a huge relief when you see your print environment simplify around you. You’ll reduce risk in device selection; only pay for print capacity; focus on printer usage management; eliminate any requirement for physical infrastructure when printing or copying; finally, enjoy uninterrupted uptime because you’ll have one dedicated support line. Syntelo.
How now, Print Cloud?
- Syntelo installs Lexmark-owned and managed devices.
- This is all done based on industry best-practice data and agreed upon deployment principles.
- IoT smart services are activated.
- Physical Infrastructure is eliminated as print servers, queue management, user management and data collection are all moved to the cloud; secure cloud print release is enabled. (We know, we know, it all sounds like the flight deck of the Starship Enterprise… but think of us as Scotty, beaming you up. We’ll get you safely and securely to wherever you’re going.)
- Subscribe. You choose a simplified billing model that works best for you, including usage-based utility, flat-rate or traditional, purchase plus use options.
- Leave the rest to us.
Ready to fly in the Cloud with Syntelo?